Get your party started in style with these delectable chicken kebabs with a twist of avocados.
- 400 gms boneless chicken
- 3 green chillies
- 1 medium size ginger
- 8 garlic cloves
- 1 avocado
- 1 tsp shahi jeera
- 16-20 mint leaves
- 2 onions
- 500 gms cheese
- 1 pineapple
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp black salt
- 1 tsp roasted cumin
- 1 tsp pepper powder
- 100 ml olive oil
How to Make Avocado Chicken Kebabs with Pineapple Salsa
- Blend together chicken with chopped green chillies, ginger, garlic, shahi jeera & mint leaves.
- Add chopped parmesan cheese & avocado to chicken & mix well.
- Take chopped pineapple in another bowl & add chopped onions, green chillies, mint, lemon juice, salt, black salt, roasted cumin & pepper powder, mix well.
- Make tikkis of the blended meat mixture and shallow fry it in olive oil.
- Sprinkle some pepper powder over it.
- Garnish with mint leaves & serve hot along with the pineapple salsa.