This chicken shorba is a clear concoction with loads of coriander and lime that adds flavour and fragrance.
- 180 ml water
- 40 gms chicken (diced, cube)
- 1/4 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 Tbsp coriander
- 1 piece lemon
- 1 Tbsp cream
- 1/2 tsp butter
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp green chilli paste
- 1 tsp cornfloor
How to Make Chicken Nimbu Dhaniya Shorba
- Take 180 ml of water and boil it on a slow flame.
- Add diced chicken cubes while cooking.
- Add ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder, corriander, green chilli paste, cream,
butter, lemon whole (squeezed).
- Add salt as per taste and add cornflour for thickness.
- Serve it in a soup bowl sprinkle corriander leaves, garnish with cream.