A recipe that you can share with your little one. A easy pasta with lime and lemony chicken chunks, fresh rocket leaves, pine nuts and cheese.
- 150 gm pasta
- 200 gm cooked chicken breast fillets, shredded
- 1 tsp of toasted pine nuts
- 1 bunch of rocket, shredded
- 1 tsp of lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp of canola oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- Sea salt
- Cracked black pepper
- Finely grated Parmesan
How to Make Lemon Chicken and Rocket Pasta
- In a saucepan, cook pasta in boiling, salted water for 10-12 minutes or until al dente. Drain and return pasta to saucepan.
- In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients except Parmesan. Pour on pasta and toss.
- To serve, top pasta with Parmesan.