Cracker of a dish! Chicken wings are marinated, roasted and then flambeed with rum.
- 8 chicken wings without skin
- 150 Hung curd
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp sweet paprika powder
- 1 tsp English mustard paste
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- Salt – to taste
- Olive oil- for marination
- Chopped garlic – 1 tsp
- Old monk rum – 10ml
- Bbq sauce – 4 Tbsp.
How to Make Old Monk Sticky Chicken Wings
- Mix together all the ingredients and marinate chicken wings in it for 2 hours or more.
- Now roast chicken wings in an oven.
- Take a pan, pour some oil and add some chopped garlic.
- When garlic gets brown, add 4 Tbsp. of barbeque sauce and cook for sometime.
- Now, add roasted chicken wings.
- Flambe with rum.