Recipe of Pineapple And Bell Pepper Margarita
Not your usual fare, the classic Margarita gets a makeover. The slightly bitter taste of bell peppers is complimented by the sweetness of pineapple.
- Glass: Margarita/Old fashioned glass
- 45 ml Tequila
- 15 ml lime juice
- 15 ml sugar syrup
- 5-6 chunks of pineapple
- 6 pieces of bell peppers (red, green, yellow)
- 60 ml pineapple juice
- Garnish: One each strips of red, yellow and green bell peppers
How to Make Pineapple And Bell Pepper Margarita
- Rim half the glass with salt.
- Add all the bell peppers and pineapples in the shaker and muddle.
- Fill the can half with ice cube. Pour tequila, lime juice, sugar syrup, PJ and shake well.
- Taste to adjust and double strain or pour on the rocks into salt-rimmed glass.
- Garnish with stripes of red, yellow and green bell peppers.